You should be cautious of the company you keep. Associating with those of low reputation may not only lower your own, but also lead you astray by the faulty assumptions, premises and data of the unscrupulous. – Wikipedia. I once wrote an article called Choose your Advisers with Care in my Powerlines newsletter that adds […]
The definition of a professional is to adhere to the many standards of your career area (written, unwritten, ethical and otherwise) regardless of where and when or for whom you work. I recently had to ask delegates to do this. Please take a moment to reflect on your own behaviour since the workshop: Have you […]
Workshop 18 March: Learn How to Market your Consulting Practice (Professional & Consulting Services) in Tough Times
Johannesburg, March 10 – International Speaker and Reputation Management Consultant Deon Binneman today announced that he will facilitate a workshop on How to Market your Consulting Practice (Professional & Consulting Services) in Tough Times on the 18th March 18 at the Hotel Apollo, 158 Bram Fischer Drive, Randburg.
With the South African economy predicted to grow at only 0.8% this year and organizations revaluing their use of outside providers, professionals like consultants have to step up their marketing to prove their worth to clients.
Rapid market changes, new business models, and changes in industry has also made marketing of services more challenging and difficult. Learning and developing new ways of getting your messages out there and attracting clients have become crucial. Disregarding these elements could negatively impact success survival with a host of problems resulting in inter alia underperformance, declining earnings, funding issues and cash-flow blockages.
The workshop which will be held on the 18th March at the Hotel Apollo, 158 Bram Fischer Drive in Randburg is aimed at all consultants – rainmakers in large consultancies, those in private practice, business development managers; professional service providers and people interested in improving their knowledge of professional consulting marketing strategies in tough economic conditions.
The Workshop will address key strategic questions that all professional services providers should be asking themselves such as :
- How will you market your practice during the tough times? The South African economy is predicted to grow only 0.8% this year.
- How will you stay in business when clients are revaluating their use of outside providers? Government are already putting a hold on the use of consultants.
- How will you stand out as a leader in the midst of competitive clutter and noise out there? How will you make your practice look different and position it as the Customer’s 1st choice?
- How will you build your business, or increase the size and profitability of your consulting practice in tough economical times?
- How can I create a professional reputation that will give me entry and my practice and my brand instant credibility in my business area?
- How do I become known as an expert, and as a thought leader?
- How can I reinforce relationships with my existing clients so that they continue to use me? (Referral and continuing business)
- What if in just three months, six months, or a year – I could see a marked growth in my consulting business?
- What if marketing and prospecting could become a fun game rather than a laborious chore I dread?
If your answer is yes, then the Market your Consulting Practice is a must attend workshop. This workshop will give participants tools and tips that can strategically shorten the sales process and increase sales. It will help participants to systematically build their own customized marketing plan for their business practices.
Said Deon Binneman: “Most of us don’t have a system to tilt the scale in our favor. We may see our competition winning in a coveted target market when we know we are the better choice. The difference is often not in skill level or expertise or knowledge, it’s in marketing and communicating. To be recognized as a leader in your field, you’re going to have to be seen in the media, read about by your prospects, and be active on Social Media to be seen and heard by your target market. You’ll need to develop your marketing and promotional skills. Where do you begin?
The Market your Consulting Practice workshop is certainly a start and a foundation. At this workshop you will learn ways and tips to enhance your marketing efforts and shorten the success cycle.
More information on how to register is available – https://www.deonbinneman.com/marketing-a-consulting-practice/
The degree to which I can create relationships which facilitate the growth of others is the measure of growth I have achieved myself – Carl Rogers, noted Psychologist
I’d like to invite you to attend one of my training seminars that I will hold at the Apollo Hotel in Ferndale, Randburg, Johannesburg during April. As a professional person your reputation is your stock-in-trade and; for a company Reputation is its most important asset and yet, most dangerous risk. These seminars will help you […]