Have you ever considered In-House Training to meet your staff training requirements?
If you can’t make my public training dates, or if you’d like to train a team, you might be interested in my in-house capacity building solutions.
I will come to you and the course is tailored to the requirements of your business.
I provide reputation related tailored capacity building solutions delivered at a location of your choice. By using me in-house, your team will benefit from the expertise and knowledge that is associated with my expertise gained over many years of hands-on in–the-field experience.
Whether it is one-to-one coaching or group facilitation for a small team or an entire department, I can provide you with a development programme to meet your business reputation management objectives. There is a wide and comprehensive range of professional courses and training for use.
Benefits of In-house Training include:
- A Tailored Solution: Training is focused upon your specific requirements and organizational needs. My product offering ranges from off the shelf workshops or courses to creating a specific solution to meet your organizations exact needs.
- Flexibility: You set the dates that suit you.
- Industry Examples and Case Studies: I work with you to tweak content to your industry needs.
- Practical problem focused: Solutions to your own practical problems can be discussed.
- Competency Enhancement of your Team: Raise the capability of your team.
- Better Understanding of Reputation and how working practices and communications impact corporate and personal reputations;
- Better Team Dynamics: When training at a team level, your staff achieve more than just training on the course subject area. In-house training allows the team to interact in a positive way with co-workers at a peer level as well as management providing added organizational benefits;
- Reduced costs – Save money on costs associated with expensive air- travel to training venues, hotel accommodation, meals and time out of the office;
- In-depth evaluation – Extensive feedback package following the training, with contributions from the facilitator as well as the participants.
Please provide the following information in your request for in-house training:
- Title of the existing course or description of requirements
- Region / Venue address if applicable
- How many participants – and their roles and responsbilities
- Suitable dates (Give 2- 3 alternatives)
To discuss your organizations training needs please contact Deon Binneman by e-mail at email@example.com