30 March 2020
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT RATE ENDS 15th February. SAVE R 1300
Why you should attend
This is a tailor-made workshop on How to Market your Training Business, Programs, Events, Products and Services, that will seek to answer the following questions:
- How do you effectively market, promote and sell an intangible such as a professional training service?
- How can you assure the client that your learning or professional solution is the one to choose?
- How do you stand out in a market filled with noise and intense competition? a World of SETA’s, accreditation’s, big budgets, a move to online learning and skeptical customers?
At this workshop, we will discuss what works and doesn’t work in promoting, marketing and selling your training events and services, and best practice techniques and tips will be shared. It will shorten your learning curve and add to your existing training and marketing knowledge and expertise.
Researchers in systems thinking speak about leverage points* – those small, well-focused actions and hacks* that can, when used at the right time and in the right place, produce significant, lasting benefits exponentially beyond the effort required to take the action step itself.
- A Hack is any strategy that helps your brand and training consulting or event practice grow and reach new customers quickly and efficiently.
Who should attend
- HR & Training consultants
- Business Development managers
- Event producers and marketers
- Professional Conference Organizers
- Professional Training service providers
- Freelance Trainers and Facilitators
- Skills Development Practitioners
- People interested in starting their own training consulting practices.
If you would like to grow your training and event management business, tweak and add to your existing marketing strategies and learn new ways to do things and build your reputation and credibility, this workshop is a must attend.
What you will learn
- What clients look for in a professional services and training provider;
- Why defining your ideal audience is crucial (Buyer persona identification);
- How to generate (find and attract) new leads and find new opportunities to capitalize on your businesses knowledge and expertise;
- Why Product Knowledge is crucial if you want to market and sell training products and services;
- The FAB Model – Understanding the differences between Features, Advantages and Benefits and translating this into 4 benefit streams;
- Understanding the benefits and cons of various Training Delivery Methodologies – From seminars to Online Learning;
- Understanding the Sales Cycle in Education & Training inc. Proposal writing tips, tenders, SETAS and Company processes;
- How to stimulate your ideal audience to attend your event;
- How to fill up your workshops and seminars;
- How to market in-house training, public events, online training and your training consulting services, using both traditional and Social Media Marketing techniques and tools;
- How to plant seeds now for a harvest in the future;
- How to market and promote yourself and services smarter, faster, and more competitively using more than 23 personal and impersonal marketing and promotional tactics;
- How to position yourself as an Expert and Thought Leader in the training and consulting field, separate your business from the rest of the pack and build a reputation for yourself;
- The link between Customer Care and the Reputation of the Institution will be discussed. Research shows that administrative, logistical, personal service and the meeting of expectations play a tremendous role impacting the institution’s reputation. Tips will be shared on how to get the administration, quality, timing, resources, manning levels, information systems, course and physical comforts right. ( All of these may seem very mundane, but it is surprising how many Learning & Development Department and business staff get bogged down with the administration, resourcing and running of the day-to-day courses, without giving time to wider implications of the customer care approach to delegates. This could hamper reselling).
- How to be like a Magnet and attract customers to your events – using reputation building, name recognition, and strategies such as the Law of Attraction and tools such as Facebook, Linkedin & Twitter to position yourself, your expertise and products;
Practical tips and techniques for success and, ultimately how to develop a Marketing strategy that will work for your training consultancy or professional service; ….. and much, much more.
This event is your opportunity to plant seeds, make new connections and add to your marketing success.
When and Where
DATE: 30th March 2020. Please access the Training Calendar Page for future dates and venues.
VENUE: Apollo Hotel Conferencing Centre, 158 Bram Fischer Drive, Ferndale, Johannesburg
TIME: 8.30 am until 4.30 pm
Payment (Terms and Conditions apply)
- EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION SPECIAL: R2650 UNTIL 15 February 2019
- LISTED PRICE: R 3950 exc. VAT
- GROUP DISCOUNT: R 2650 excluding VAT per delegate for three delegates or more from the same business unit. Payable within 2 days of registration.
All registration fees are payable in advance and must be received in full before close of business on 24th March 2020.
All training fees include top- notch facilitation, lunch, refreshments and exclusive documentation.
Payments: are due within 2 days upon receipt of invoice and must be paid in full prior to the day of the event. Delegates will not be allowed entry if payment has not been received in full or if alternative payment arrangements have not been made.
Proof of payment: Please fax or email proof of payment to 0866 129 566 or firstname.lastname@example.org
□ Direct Deposit: Made payable to D. Binneman
□ Bank Transfer: Quote delegates name(s) & Contract. Please fax through proof of payment.
SEATS ARE LIMITED – BOOK NOW! Bookings will be confirmed on a first come, first served basis, and limited seats are available.
How to Register
- Please download form, complete it and forward it to email@example.com
- Upon the completion and receipt of the registration form, a confirmation email and tax invoice will be sent.
- Payment must be received PRIOR to attendance. Payment is due within 2 days unless otherwise arranged.
- By signing and returning the registration form you are accepting the terms and conditions. (Registration is only confirmed upon receipt of payment.)
- Please fax through payment notification to 0866 129 566 or via email to secure attendance.
If you are interested in attending, please note that places are on a first come, first-served reserved basis as only a limited number of participants are accommodated each time.
To register: Call 011 475 3515 or e-mail for a registration form or register now by downloading the registration form.
Why Previous Attendees Highly Recommend This Workshop
Elizabeth Malan, Corporate & Personal Development, Learnfast Training Solutions.
Myself and two other colleagues attended the “How to market training programs and seminars” with Deon at the Apollo Hotel in Johannesburg. As we all work in sales and the training industry, the seminar was by far one of the best that we attended. My entire perspective has changed and I only now truly understand how to build long lasting relationships with clients, which leads to recurring clients and a much lower churn rate. I will highly recommend Deon Binneman to anyone in the industry!
Bernadette Ogilvie, Corporate Training Manager, Lifeline Johannesburg.
A lovely insightful workshop which highlighted a lot on what I can do to change our strategy moving forward.
Rachel Botha, Workshops Manager, Workinfo.com:
Many thanks again for the matter, insight, knowledge and interaction. An Eye opener, insightful, useful course.
Dineo B. Stiyana, PEUNEO:
It was a great experience and learning curve. Stay blessed.
Thembelani Gina, Application Training Engineer, Opti-Num Solutions:
Thank you so much Deon for an amazing experience to share and learn, and to each and every one of you for sharing the knowledge; it was an enlightening experience
Zoe Burton, Imperial Technical Training Academy:
Thank you so much for today’s course! I really enjoyed it. It was extremely informative.
The Snaptech team:
We learnt a lot – and we will refocus our mindsets to be of more value