This is an online event using Microsoft Teams and will take place on the 29th April
8.50 for 9.00 am to 16.00 pm.
Why you should attend
This online training will seek to answer the following questions:
- How do you effectively market, promote, and sell an intangible such as a professional training service?
- How can you assure the client that your learning or professional solution is the one to choose?
- How do you stand out in a market filled with noise and intense competition? a World of SETA’s, accreditation’s, big budgets, a move to hybrid events, online learning, and skeptical customers?
During this training, we will discuss what works and doesn’t work in promoting, marketing, and selling your training events and services, and best practice techniques and tips will be shared.
It will shorten your learning curve to become a successful Training Marketer and Business Developer and will add to your existing training and marketing knowledge and expertise.
Who should attend?
- HR & Training consultants
- Business Development managers
- Event producers and marketers
- Professional Conference Organizers
- Professional Training service providers
- Freelance Trainers and Facilitators
- Skills Development Practitioners
- People interested in starting their own training consulting practices.
If you would like to grow your training and event management business, tweak and add to your existing marketing strategies and learn new ways to do things, and build your reputation and credibility, this virtual training seminar is a must-attend.
Researchers in systems thinking speak about leverage points* – those small, well-focused actions and hacks*(tweaks) that can, when used at the right time and in the right place, produce significant, lasting benefits exponentially beyond the effort required to take the action step itself.
- A Hack or a tweak is any strategy that helps your brand and training consulting or event practice grow and reach new customers quickly and efficiently.
What you will learn
- What clients look for in professional services and training providers;
- Buyer persona identification- Why defining your ideal audience is crucial;
- Lead Generation – How to generate (find and attract) new leads and find new opportunities to capitalize on your businesses knowledge and expertise;
- The FAB Model – Why Product Knowledge is crucial – if you want to market and sell training products and services; Why you need to understand the differences between Features, Advantages and Benefits and translating this into 4 benefit streams;
- The benefits and cons of various Training Delivery Methodologies – From seminars to Hybrid events and Online Learning;
- The Sales Cycle in Education & Training inc. proposal writing and sales tips, tenders, SETAS and Company processes;
- How to stimulate your ideal audience to attend your event;
- How to fill up your workshops and seminars;
- How to market and promote in-house training, public events, online training, and your training consulting services, using both traditional promotional and Social Media Marketing techniques and tools;
- How to market and promote yourself and services smarter, faster, and more competitively using more than 23 personal and impersonal marketing and promotional tactics;
- How to position yourself as an Expert and Thought Leader in the training and consulting field, separate your business from the rest of the pack and build a reputation for yourself;
- How to plant seeds now for a harvest in the future;
- The Customer Care and the Reputation Link. Administrative, logistical, personal service and the meeting of expectations play a tremendous role in impacting the training institution’s reputation and marketing efforts. Tips will be shared on how to get the administration, quality, timing, resources, manning levels, information systems, course, and physical comforts right. (All of these may seem very mundane, but it is surprising how many Learning & Development Department and business staff get bogged down with the administration, resourcing, and running of the day-to-day courses, without giving time to wider implications of the customer care approach to delegates. This could hamper reselling and reputation).
- Filling your Events with the Magnet Principle – How to be like a Magnet and attract customers to your training events – using reputation building, name recognition, and strategies to position yourself, your expertise, and products;
Practical tips and techniques for success and, ultimately how to develop a marketing strategy that will work for your training consultancy or professional service; ….. and much, much more.
This training is your opportunity to plant seeds, make new connections, and add to your marketing success.
Please consult the Event Calendar Page for scheduled 2021 live and virtual training dates.
Method: Online using Microsoft Teams. Once you have registered you will receive a joining link. All documentation will be shared with audience members via the Chatbox and/or WeTransfer.
TIME: 8.50 for 9.00 am until 4.00 pm
Fees (Terms and Conditions apply)
- EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION: R1650 excl. VAT due by 9 April
- LISTED PRICE: R2150 excl. VAT per person until 26 April
- Group discount – 3 or more delegates: R1650 excl. VAT per person
All registration fees are payable in advance and must be received in full before the close of business on Monday 26 April 2021.
All training fees include top-notch facilitation and exclusive documentation.
How to Register- Please access the registration page and follow the necessary instructions.
If you are interested in attending, please note that places are on a first-come, first-served reserved basis as only a limited number of participants are accommodated each time.
Why Previous Attendees Highly Recommend This Masterclass
Elizabeth Malan, Corporate & Personal Development, Learnfast Training Solutions.
I and two other colleagues attended the “How to market training programs and seminars” with Deon at the Apollo Hotel in Johannesburg. As we all work in sales and the training industry, the seminar was by far one of the best that we attended. My entire perspective has changed and I only now truly understand how to build long-lasting relationships with clients, which leads to recurring clients and a much lower churn rate. I will highly recommend Deon Binneman to anyone in the industry!
Bernadette Ogilvie, Corporate Training Manager, Lifeline Johannesburg.
A lovely insightful workshop that highlighted a lot on what I can do to change our strategy moving forward.
Rachel Botha, Workshops Manager, Workinfo.com:
Many thanks again for the matter, insight, knowledge, and interaction. An Eye-opener, insightful, useful course.
Dineo B. Stiyana, PEUNEO:
It was a great experience and learning curve. Stay blessed.
Thembelani Gina, Application Training Engineer, Opti-Num Solutions:
Thank you so much, Deon, for an amazing experience to share and learn, and to each and every one of you for sharing the knowledge; it was an enlightening experience
Zoe Burton, Imperial Technical Training Academy:
Thank you so much for today’s course! I really enjoyed it. It was extremely informative.
The Snaptech team:
We learned a lot – and we will refocus our mindsets to be of more value
Please Consult the Event Calendar Page for scheduled dates.