This is a tailor-made workshop on Marketing and Selling Training Events, Products and Services, that will seek to answer the following questions:
- How do you effectively market, promote and sell an intangible such as a professional training service?
- How can you assure the client that your learning or professional solution is the one to choose?
- How do you stand out in a market filled with noise and intense competition? a World of SETA’s, accreditations, big budgets, a move to online learning and sceptical customers?
This workshop is designed to shorten your learning curve and add to your existing training and marketing knowledge and expertise.
At this workshop, we will discuss what works and doesn’t work in promoting, marketing and selling your training events and services, and best practice techniques and tips will be shared.
If you would like to grow your training and event management business, tweak and add to your existing marketing strategies and learn new ways to do things and build your reputation and credibility, this workshop is a must attend.
Researchers in systems thinking speak about leverage points* – those small, well-focused actions that can, when used at the right time and in the right place, produce significant, lasting benefits exponentially beyond the effort required to take the action step itself. On the web, these are also called hacks.
A Hack is any strategy that helps your brand and training consulting or event practice grow and reach new customers quickly and efficiently.
Please access the Training Calendar Page for new dates and venues.
What you will learn
- What clients look for in a professional services and training provider;
- Why defining your ideal audience is crucial (Buyer persona identification);
- Understanding the differences between Features, Advantages and Benefits;
- How to stimulate your ideal audience to attend your event;
- How to fill up your workshops and seminars;
- How to market in-house training, public events, online training and your consulting services;
- How to generate leads and find new opportunities to capitalize on your knowledge and skills;
- How to plant seeds now for a harvest in the future;
- How to market yourself and services smarter, faster, and more competitively;
- How to promote your training services using more than 23 personal and impersonal marketing and promotional tactics;
- How to position yourself as an Expert and Thought Leader in the training and consulting field;
- How to separate your business from the rest of the pack; build a reputation and CREATE a name for yourself;
- How to be like a Magnet and attract customers to your events – using reputation building, name recognition, and strategies such as the Law of Attraction;
- How to use Social Media including Facebook, Linkedin & Twitter to position yourself, your expertise and products;
Practical tips and techniques for success and, ultimately
- How to develop a Marketing strategy that will work for your training consultancy or professional service; ….. and much, much more.
You never know where your connections with others might lead. Potential leads, sales, clients, and employers come to us when we are least expecting them.
This event is your opportunity to plant seeds, make new connections and add to your marketing success.
Early Bird Booking available – Save R800 if you register and pay before end of business 15 September
Say yes to success and good times.
Who Should Attend
This is a one-day workshop for all HR & training consultants, business development managers; event producers, event marketers, PCO’s, professional training service providers, trainers, and people interested in improving their knowledge of professional consulting marketing strategies.
- Early Bird Fee: R2150 excluding VAT (R451 VAT inclusive) payable at close of business Friday 15 September
- Regular Rate: R3363 (R2950 + VAT) payable by close of business WEdnesday 11 October
- Group Rate: R 2451 (R2150 plus VAT) per delegate – 3 delegates or more
Fees includes lunch, refreshments and documentation. Bookings and payments close 11 October.
SEATS ARE LIMITED – BOOK NOW! Bookings will be confirmed on a first come, first served basis, and limited seats are available.
When and Where
DATE: Tuesday 17 October 2017
VENUE: Hotel Apollo Conferencing Centre, 158 Bram Fischer Drive, Ferndale, Johannesburg
TIME: 8.30 am until 4.30 pm
Come and join us for a worthwhile learning experience, network with your peers and benchmark and tweak your reputation building and marketing and event marketing plans.
Download a registration form for completion and to secure your seat.
BOOK NOW! Bookings will be confirmed on a first come, first served basis, and limited seats are available.
Early Bird Booking available – Save R800 if you register and pay before end of business 15 September!
Why Previous Attendees Highly Recommend This Workshop
A lovely insightful workshop which highlighted a lot on what I can do to change our strategy moving forward. Bernadette Ogilvie, Corporate Training Manager, Lifeline Johannesburg.
Many thanks again for the matter, insight, knowledge and interaction. An Eye opener, insightful, usefull course. Rachel Botha, Workshops Manager, Workinfo.com
We learnt a lot – and we will refocus our mindsets to be of more value – The Snaptech team
Deon, Just to thank you for the delightful, informative and pleasant program. I enjoyed the interaction and am implementing like hell. I will keep contact and will be taking you up on some of the offers and ideas in the class, but for now, I will first do what I can and then refine and ask. – Corrie Mulder, Organisation Renewal Agency.
Thank you again for a stimulating and inspiring day workshop. What I liked best about the workshop: Your generosity and enthusiasm much appreciated. Useful input that I could use or adapt to my own practice needs. Affirmation of what I already do, and encouragement to try new “tricks” or establish good habits. Useful terminology and mind-shifts, affirmation of the idea of helping people without implying “welfare” or weakness. Experiential “thinking” exercise sheets very helpful. Venue very comfortable, and easily accessible for me from Sandton – Heidi Nestler, Relationship and Life Quality Consultant.
Early in 2011, I attended a course of Deon’s on “How to marketing your consulting practice”. He presented some interesting and valuable ideas, many of which I have implemented for my own consultancy – with good results. The one day course was interactive and informative and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who runs their own small professional consultancy and who needs to raise their profile in order to grow their business – Ashley Truscott – Head of Marketing at BDO South Africa.