Have you ever considered In-House Training to meet your staff training requirements?
If you can’t make my public training dates, or if you’d like to train a team, you might be interested in my in-house capacity building solutions.
I will come to you and the course is tailored to the requirements of your business.
I provide reputation related tailored capacity building solutions delivered at a location of your choice. By using me in-house, your team will benefit from the expertise and knowledge that is associated with my expertise gained over many years of hands-on in–the-field experience.
Whether it is one-to-one coaching or group facilitation for a small team or an entire department, I can provide you with a development programme to meet your business reputation management objectives. There is a wide and comprehensive range of professional courses and training for use.
Benefits of In-house Training include:
- A tailored solution to fit around your organizational needs;
- My product offering ranges from off the shelf workshops or courses to creating a specific solution to meet your organizations exact needs;
- I am an experienced Facilitator with extensive in-depth business-specific knowledge, with exceptional ability to communicate this to participants;
- I have a long standing track record of delivering outstanding training programs in SA, Africa, China, Singapore, Malaysia and Australia.
- Better working practices and improved internal communications and understanding of reputation;
- When training at a team level, your staff achieve more than just training on the course subject area;
- In-house training allows the team to interact in a positive way with co-workers at a peer level as well as management providing added organizational benefits;
- Reduced costs – Save money on costs associated with expensive air- travel to training venues, hotel accommodation, meals and time out of the office;
- In-depth evaluation – Extensive feedback package following the training, with contributions from the facilitator as well as the participants.
To discuss your organizations training needs please contact Deon Binneman by e-mail at email@example.com