19 May, Hotel Apollo, Randburg, Johannesburg
Early Bird Booking available – Save R800 if you register and pay before end of business Tuesday 2nd May
At this workshop, we will discuss what works and doesn’t work in promoting, marketing and selling your training services, and best practice techniques and tips will be shared.
Researchers in systems thinking speak about leverage points* – those small, well-focused actions that can, when used at the right time and in the right place, produce significant, lasting benefits exponentially beyond the effort required to take the action step itself. On the web, these are also called hacks.
A Hack is any strategy that helps your brand and training consulting or event practice grow and reach new customers quickly and efficiently.
If you would like to grow your training business, tweak and add to your existing marketing strategies and learn new ways to do things and build your reputation and credibility, this workshop is a must attend.
What you will learn
- What clients look for in a training provider;
- Understanding the differences between Features, Advantages and Benefits;
- Why defining your ideal audience is crucial (Buyer persona identification);
- How to stimulate your ideal audience to attend your event;
- How to fill up your workshops and seminars;
- How to market in-house training, public events, online training and your consulting services;
- How to find new opportunities to capitalize on your knowledge and skills;
- How to plant seeds now for a harvest in the future;
- How to market yourself smarter, faster, and more competitively;
- How to promote your services using more than 23 personal and impersonal marketing and promotional tactics;
- How to position yourself as an Expert and Thought Leader in the training field;
- How to separate your business from the rest of the pack; build a reputation and CREATE a name for yourself;
- How to be like a Magnet and attract customers to you – using reputation building, name recognition, and strategies such as the Law of Attraction;
- How to use Social Media including Facebook, Linkedin & Twitter to position yourself, your expertise and products;
Practical tips and techniques for success and, ultimately…How to develop a Marketing strategy that will work for your consultancy or professional service; ….. and much, much more.
You never know where your connections with others might lead. Potential leads, sales, clients, and employers come to us when we are least expecting them.
This event is your opportunity to plant seeds, make new connections and add to your marketing success.
Say yes to success and good times.
Who Should Attend
This is a one-day workshop for all HR & training consultants, business development managers; professional training service providers, trainers, and people interested in improving their knowledge of professional consulting marketing strategies. This workshop is ideal for professionals and anyone who requires gaining knowledge of practical do it yourself marketing techniques.
- Early Bird Fee: R1950 excluding VAT (R223 VAT inclusive) payable at close of business 2 May
- Regular Rate: R3363 (R2950 + VAT) payable by close of business 16 May
- Group Rate: R 2451 (R2150 plus VAT) per delegate – 3 delegates or more
Fees includes lunch, refreshments and documentation. Bookings and payments close 16 May.
SEATS ARE LIMITED – BOOK NOW! Bookings will be confirmed on a first come, first served basis, and limited seats are available.
When and Where
DATE: Friday 24 February 2017
VENUE: Hotel Apollo Conferencing Centre, 158 Bram Fischer Drive, Ferndale, Johannesburg
TIME: 8.30 am until 4.30 pm
Read – Why Previous Attendees Highly Recommend This Workshop
Come and join us for a worthwhile learning experience, network with your peers and benchmark and tweak your reputation building and marketing plans.
Download a registration form for completion and to secure your seat.
BOOK NOW! Bookings will be confirmed on a first come, first served basis, and limited seats are available.