Registrations Are Now Open For My Crisis Management Train-the – Trainer Course
Registrations are now open for my Crisis Management Train-the – Trainer course that I will be conducting 21 – 22 February in Johannesburg.
This high-level training will be conducted as a once-off opportunity to add crisis management and training capacity to your consulting or training practice offerings.
If you are a Business Continuity specialist, Trainer in OHASA and Security Management or a skilled PR practitioner you will not want to miss this training.
This is what it entails:
- 2 Days intensive Training in Crisis Management and Crisis Communication and required Train the Trainer techniques.
- Be able to handle the Perceptual and Reality Aspects Of A Crisis
- Be able to advise Management on how to act, respond and communicate in any type of crisis.
- Be able to Design, Develop and Write a Crisis Management plan for a client
POA. It includes a copy of my Crisis Capability Toolkit(http://www.deonbinneman.com/toolkits-and-products/crisis-capability-toolkit/) and all training materials to enable a delegate to prepare and train client crisis teams.
– Course outline: http://www.deonbinneman.com/crisis-managemen/
– PLEASE NOTE : There is places for 20 delegates only. First Come, First Served.
CONTACT deonbin (AT) icon.co.za to reserve your space.