Online Training: Learn How To Mitigate Stakeholder Reputation Risk (16 – 17 August Online)
Stakeholder Reputation Risk is regarded worldwide as one of the most difficult risks to manage. Stakeholder Reputation Risk emerges when the reasonable expectations of stakeholders are not met.
To adequately understand this dynamic, delegates need a thorough grounding in understanding both Stakeholder Management and Reputation Risk Mitigation processes.
To create this training, I have combined key takeaways from my Stakeholder Reputation, Reputation Risk Management, and Crisis Management training masterclasses with the latest thinking from reputation risk management practices, strategic communication, risk management, ethics, community relations, marketing, stakeholder management, organizational behavior, sustainability, and corporate governance literature.
The online program is designed to show business leaders and managers how to establish an excellent reputation with; and maintain positive, mutually beneficial relationships with stakeholders and minimize potential risk.
An Organisation’s reputation is derived from how stakeholders perceive the organization, its communication, and behavior in the markets in which it operates. Risk emerges when these perceptions and tools do not fulfill their reasonable expectations.
In order to effectively manage the interface between an organization and its stakeholders a number of issues and topics have to be taken care of, including:
– Understanding How and Why Reputation Risk emerge;
– Understanding how to profile stakeholders i.e. Who are our stakeholders and what do they want and need?
– Being clear on what we want from and need from our stakeholders;
– Understanding the strategies that need to be in place to mitigate risk and satisfy stakeholder needs and wants and create long-term collaborative relationships;
– Understanding the processes that need to be put in place to enable the execution of strategies and minimize risk;
– An understanding of the capabilities that need to be put in place to make these processes work;
– Understanding how to mitigate both reputation erosion and reputation risk events if and when they occur.
The workshop offers an integrated framework for managing stakeholder management relationships, as well as practical tools that can be used for developing and improving existing relationships, and mitigate potential reputation risks.
It is also important to take a look at my standard Stakeholder Reputation Management Training Course‘s outline and learning agenda as I incorporate and weave most of that information into this training.
Email me for more information and a registration form.