Then I am your guy! With 30 years training facilitation experience gained in 17 countries, I bring to the table:
1. Experienced and Competent Facilitation
I facilitate Board & Senior Management sessions at conferences, strategic planning sessions and issue based meetings and similar events based on client needs and expectations.
Example – I recently facilitated training sessions for a large international mining group training more than 700 managers in understanding Conflict of Interest. This exercise was part of their Business Integrity strategy.
Over the past 23 years I have developed a reputation for my win-win approach that I take when working with professional conference organizers. After all, for both parties, reputation matters!
While I can be entertaining in speaking situations, my goal as a facilitator or seminar leader is generally focused on helping participants reach consensus on key organizational issues, then develop broad-brush plans for meeting those issues, based on their now-shared vision and understanding.
These events can run anywhere from a half-day to two days to a long weekend – this can depend upon the organization’s needs, budget and priority. Often, I’ll develop information in advance of the event to provide the participants with new insights intended to challenge and excite them.
In all cases, my objective is to engage the participants, and help them find their way through confusion and competing interests toward consensus and a commitment to the future and reputation of the organization.
2. Training Services
- My Own Tailored Seminars/Courses – This training includes management overviews, 3 hour learning units, one day condensed programs and two day training seminars. Just click on the individual course programs to view the content.
- Training Materials Development – Instructional guides, checklists and questionnaires aimed at reputation building and protection
3. Training and Facilitation on behalf of Other Training Institutions
I facilitate various training products on behalf of other training organizations, including:
- Occupational Health and Safety Prescribed/Legislative Educational training for the Occupational Safety Training Academy, an independent division of Scott-Safe for the past 23 years. Scott-Safe is an Occupational Health and Safety compliance agency that is ISO 9001:2008 certified and registered as a Proudly South African firm. Products include Occupational Health and Safety Workshops (Managers, Supervisors, Health and Safety committee members), HIRA, Incident Investigations and related training.
- Training on behalf of BOTI (The Business Optimization Training Institute) including Corporate Governance and Ethics and training in Due Diligence.
- Training on behalf of Intelligent Africa and Southern Business School including a 5-day Short course on Effective Organizational Communication, Crisis Communication and Effective Public Relations.
- I have facilitated various training courses and strategic conference sessions for the international marcus evans Group- in China, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia and Southern Africa.
4. Custom Designed Training
Being an experienced training designer, developer and facilitator, I can design and deliver training courses in support of client reputation management objectives.
Over the years I have developed and facilitated more than 50 training courses ranging from Advanced Management Development programs to Customer service specific training. Just ask me, and I will tell you if I can help.
All programs are internationally bench marked, updated with latest information, fast-moving, effective and based on the NQF outcomes model.
I take a systemic view to course development. so training Seminars and workshops are designed for Executives and General Managers, not only for PR & Marketing executives, and draws heavily from a variety of disciplines including existing reputation management research, management strategy, marketing, knowledge management, PR, investment & finance, corporate governance, sustainability, ethics, communication, human relations and accounting.
Throughout all the courses, there are feedback and breakout sessions, the use of real life case studies, model scenarios, application and analysis tools to ensure interaction and practical solutions delivered at the highest level.
Please read what others have to say about my facilitation and training services.
For more information on my training services, e-mail email@example.com